PR/Marketing CoordinatorAre you looking for a part-time job or internship that has ample room for growth? Would you like to work remotely and in the comfort of your own environment? Are you passionate about PR/Marketing and want to start adding successful media coverage to your portfolio? Our fast growing startup is looking for a dedicated PR/Marketing coordinator to help support our media presence as we begin to move into retail stores nationwide.
You don’t have to be a PR wizard to apply. We have validated methods that help generate media coverage. It just takes dedication and persistence to see results. We are looking for someone who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale
- Research prospective publications & writers
- Maintain detailed media contact lists
- Pitch to prospective writers & media outlets
- Help create and curate engaging media pitches
- Effectively utilize and maintain online networking sites and blogs
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Strong desire to learn and pursue a career in the PR field
- Excellent writing skills
- Solid comprehension of diverse informal organizations
- You are eager, self-motivated and ready for any challenge that comes your way
- You are organized and efficient with tasks, and are able to work independently and remotely while maintaining a timesheet
- You are able to occasionally meet at our office and warehouse in South Austin
- You have or are currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in a related field
To apply, send your resume/cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit with AquaSprouts to email@example.com.